Tuesday, July 22, 2008







These are my 21 week ultra sound pics. We aren't going to find out what we are having so you will all find out when we do sometime in November. Hopefully you can tell what you are looking at. Sam is just so amazed when we do the ultrasounds because he can't believe how much the baby moves around. We went to Utah for 4 days to visit some family and also to go to a place called Fetal Foto with Farnes and Jill. It was really cool....They give you and ultrasound and put the pics on a disc for you and also make you a video you can watch of the whole ultrasound. We had lots of fun seeing the family. We don't go to S.L.C. much anymore because it takes over 7 hrs. to get there from Fallon.

7 comments:

Hanna said...

Brooke,
How exciting to wait and see what you're having. Our baby is due a week behind yours, so I loved seeing your ultrasound pictures! Congratulations!

Seth and Natalie said...

Now that I am so adept at reading Ultrasound pictures, I know exactly what it is you're having. Ok, not really, when we went to the doctor for ours, even when it was pointed out and explained all I saw was sqishiness. Yay for your baby!

Ma'ama said...

Sam.....You are so dead!!! Shock:)

Anonymous said...

I have never blogged before but it is awesome. I think I am going to have to start my own. Congrats on your , well I was going to write it but I will let you be suprised. Talk to you later.

The Spencer Family said...

Awesome!! It just one huge miracle!! I never knew what I was looking at either...good thing Travis was there with me!!

Breanne said...

It makes me baby hungry these precious pictures. It seems that practically everyone I know has either just had a baby or is expecting. Congratulations. You should put a poll on here for who thinks you are having what, a boy or a girl. That would be fun!!

Tranchell Family said...

Congrats, That's all for now.
-Nate and Tiff