Friday, April 4, 2008

more fun pictures and stories!

Sam threw me a Birthday party and invited a bunch of friends and family. We grilled burgers and it ended up being lots of fun. One week after our Birthdays Sam had gallbladder surgery and I got a new hair cut. I had long hair for a lot of years so this was a huge thing for me....haha but it turned out o.k. so I kept it short. Sam, Marc, and Farnes went fishing on the Feather river in California and each caught a King Salmon. They really enjoyed it and Farnes took a bunch of fun video of the trip. Then Marc and I had a grill competition to see who could cook the best piece of salmon.... I won't say who won! :(

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Brooke

I found your blog through Farnes and Jill's. Your hair is darling! You are so brave to cut so much off. I'm still not that brave. I cannot believe you have been married 2 years already. Holy smokes...where does time go?

It's good to see what you are up to.

Emily Albrecht

Breanne said...

Very cute hair! How long ago was it that you cut it. I always end up going short too. It seems easier to deal with. Clint is jealous of Sam's Salmon, he wants to go fishing in Alaska so bad. We just catch little Trout here. The kids LOVE to fish! We may just have to make a trip to CA it is would be lots cheaper than Alaska. :)