Wednesday, April 22, 2009



















Seth and I went to Keaton's baseball game. Keaton did awesome. It was a lot of fun to watch him. He hit the ball clear into the outfield every time he was up to bat. He even slid into home plate. They are soooo cute out there in their little uniforms. Seth got to wear some of his summer clothes because it was around 80 degrees. Granny Venna sent him a cute little yellow duck for Easter and he just loves to hug and kiss it. (probably because it is so soft.) Aunt Jill passed down a cute little frog outfit. It was so funny to put it on him. He looked so cute. It will be the last time that he wears it though because he is growing so fast :( I realized that there aren't many pictures of Seth and me on the blog so I put some up. Most of the time I am the one with the camera so I am not in a lot of the pics. I told Sam he has to start being better about taking pictures of us! Everyone was writing to me saying that all of the pictures were of Sam and Seth... so we will try to do better and mix it up a little. Aunt Ashley let us borrow Lea's little toy mat. Seth loves it. When he is not trying to stuff the toys in his mouth he is trying to grab his feet. He is so much fun!

3 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

How adorable! Your little guy is such a good mix of you and Sam. I'm always behind the camera, too, and the only pictures Seth ever takes of me and my kids I am in my jammies with hair on top of my head and no makeup. Not so hot. But you are looking great! You are just so pretty:)

Farnes and Jillian Williams said...

what a little cutie!! Love the hat and frog outfit..Gosh you look so good. I can't wait to come down again and visit.

The Spencer Family said...

Brooke, you are looking great! Not that I excpected anything else...Seth's little frog outfit is adorable. Glad to hear that Keeton got the Williams' sport blood too so he can fit in with the rest of 'em! Still waiting to see the baby in real life! :)