Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Home for Christmas











These are some pics from our trip home at Christmas time. My sister Adrienne was able to hold our new son and we had a great time visiting with her and her family over the Holiday! It was fun to have our families get together. We Blessed Seth and his cousin Kelsey on the 27th of Dec. and then had a luncheon afterwards with everyone from Sam's, Mine, and Jill's families. It was really awesome. Bart and Jamie Hyde gave Seth his first Christmas outfit and I couldn't resist getting a few pics of him in it! (He is SOOOOO cute!) Seth's hands look just like little carbon copies of his daddy's hands. Sam loves Seth so much. It is great to see them together. The other pics are of Seth looking at the book we got for him for Christmas. It lights up and sings, he seems to really like it. Then there is Ethel in Seth's car seat.(She does all she can to make sure she isn't forgotten)

6 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

He is such a cute little boy. Isn't it fun to have a little one at Christmas time? Your present for little Seth is much better than our present for Dax. We got him soap. We figured that being only 20 days old he wouldn't care all that much;)

The Hulls said...

Merry Christmas guys. Chey got that same book from Ethan's mom. I love it. Little Seth is so cute, I can't wait to see him. Sounds like the blessing was wonderful. You look fabulous too Brooke!

4Hydes said...

Brooke does look awesome!!! Love the outfit but I am biased. I am so happy for you guys, I knew from the first time I met you that you would be awesome parents. I can't believe how light his hair is and how much he is growing.

The Spencer Family said...

What a happy little boy!! And he is growing like a weed...so cute!

Ma'ama said...

He is just darling! And smiling already!!? How can that be? Oh, you have a huge right to be soooo Proud! Well done!!
Shock

Karen said...

Dear Ones:

All three of you are gorgeous and we love you. So sorry about your dog, Sam. Heart's hurting over here for you! I'm finally on the mend from a serious bronchial infection which had me totally wasted.....Brandon improving some - Wally still feels like crap - Kali just darling - all in all, Life is good! And I love you all inordinately!

Auntie Karen